The Sims Mobile game, much like its inspiration The Sims 4, is all about building a legacy.
You must give your Sims a circle of life. An essential aspect of this circle of life is having babies.
Why Make Babies?
Just like in the real world, having a baby in the Sims Mobile Game is a big responsibility.
These babies will grow up to be a part of your Sims community, forwarding your Legacy as a player.
There are also practical reasons to have a baby. With every interaction with a baby, you get to earn experience points.
Plus, these babies can grow up to become playable Sims, saving you 95 Sim Tickets (the cost to create a new Sims).
A much cheaper option, babies will also grow old and retire soon, leaving you with valuable heirlooms.
You May Also Like :- Toy Blast Game Features You Should Know
What Do You Need
In order to be eligible for having a baby, you must fulfill these requirements –
- Player Level – You must be at least a level 11 player to be able to create babies.
- Relationship Level – The relationship level is the status the Sim you want to have a baby with has with his/her fellow Sims. Their relationship status can be friendly, romantic, or even enmity. As long as their relationship status is at level 3, they can have babies.
- Complete Quests – Once you’ve fulfilled the level and status requirements, you will have the option to participate in two quests –
- “Oh, Baby”
- “Baby Crazy”
Complete these two quests to qualify for having a baby.
Purchases You Need
To complete the ‘Baby Crazy’ quest, you will first need to purchase a Bassinet. Go to the Babies and Kids Section (activates once you fulfill the aforementioned requirements).
There, you’ll find The Bassinet, which costs 600 Simoleons. Apart from a Bassinet, you can also purchase additional items such as the Cuddly Bear.
However, all items in the Babies & Kids Section are quite costly.
Buying other items isn’t a necessity, so if you have limited Simoleons, don’t waste them. Earn them using several game hacks and cheats that you can find on https://thesimsmobilecheatsz.com/ site.
Once you’ve made your purchase, you can complete the ‘Baby Crazy’ quest.
Using the Bassinet
To use the bassinet, simply tap on it. You’ll get three options –
- Adopt a Boy
- Adopt a Girl
- Have Your Own Baby
Each option will cost you Energy units and Tickets.
If you choose to have a baby, the two chosen Sims will become unavailable for 30 minutes. You can speed up this process using Sim Cash.
A baby will then be produced with a random gender. If you choose to adopt, the baby will appear in the bassinet.
Once you’ve created the baby, your responsibilities will include –
- Feeding the baby
- Changing diapers
- Taking part in the Bundle of Joy Event to get a “Good Upbringing” trait
- Have the baby interact with other Sims in family events
Soon the child will grow up to become an adult. You will be notified of his/her age with birthday notifications.
Ready to have a baby on the Sims Mobile Game? Follow these easy steps and create as many as you can!